7/22/2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

So I decided I have way too many car pictures saved in my library, so periodically I will dump a whole mess of automotive glory for you, my fellow MotorHeads, to peruse. 


Enjoy! Or tell me which cars you hate in the comments for some good old fashioned fun.


The Koenigsegg Agera X.

Jay Leno rocking a Tesla Roadster.

Alfa Romeo 4c Competizione.
A stunning Porsche 911 Carrera having fun in the rain,


Toyota FT-1 (Possible Supra?!?)
McLaren P1 peering into your soul.


Not a Lamborghini, a Vector W8! Sadly not very successful.


Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, looking gorgeous.
And finally the former baby bull: The Lamborghini Gallardo!

So what do you guys think of this first smattering of automotive pictures? Let me know in the comments, the good, the bad, the ugly! Or just tell me what your favorite car out of the selection is! I will write an in depth post about the winning car, so vote on folks! And keep your motors running!

If you would like an endless stream of car pictures and videos either follow me on Twitter @Hero2287  or check out my all cars, all the time Tumblr page GO FAST and bask in endless auto glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment